2.8

Driving home from Doctor today a Black Kia Spectre (lic.#484 DER) Ky Tag with a LG&E Contractor sign in window was behind me cut thru gas station at high rate of speed and cut me off and almost caused accident. The car was in bad enough condition he would of loved for me to hit him.

It was too close that I had to slam brakes. You need to screen drivers more closely. He should be reprimanded at the least. The way he drives it won't be long before he hits someone and if it would of been me, I think you know what I would have done.

When I finally passed him to get a look at him he was texting. Thanks for your time Alan W.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Louisville Gas and Electric. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Louisville Gas and Electric.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Louisville Gas and Electric to other companies on our site.

Comments