My father has severe COPD and is required to use a breathing machine. We are always on time with our bill and truthfully never have an issue paying but we had a family emergency and I didn't remember to pay any of my online bills.

Didn't receive a disconnect notice or a brown bill, NOTHING. I was disconnected and I paid my bill within 45 minutes of being cut off, explaining why I couldn't be without power due to my father's health issues. They gave me attitude, told me to pay my bill on time, and then said they can't give me a reconnect time other than before 11pm. To sum it up, my father went into cardiac arrest most likely from his inability to breathe, and was rushed to the hospital.

If there were any company in this world id like to see obliterated it would be this one.

Lazy, nasty, ghetto, employees who have no mind much less a conscience. You should be absolutely ashamed of yourselves.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Louisville Gas and Electric. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Louisville Gas and Electric to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Louisville Gas and Electric and louisville gas and electric residential electricity supply for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

My bill was due on yesterday August 28 on Friday. I could not make it down there before 4 pm when they closed.

I don't have a debit or credit card to pay on line. My question is will I be cut off on Sat or Sunday or do will I have power thru the weekend and be cut off on Monday