1.3

I had my gas and electric shut off. They neither called me, knocked on my door, emailed or texted me to tell me that they would.

But they did charge me a reconnect notice and then charge me more to pay the bill by phone. They also made me pay a deposit. They claimed that they sent me a disconnect notice, but the notice is not clarly visible to most busy people.

Louisville Gas and Electric are able to act like the arrogant bastards they are because they are the only game in town. Their very poor behavior is an argument for competition.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Louisville Gas and Electric. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $42 and wants Louisville Gas and Electric to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was if you neglect to pay your bill. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Louisville Gas and Electric and louisville gas and electric electricity supply for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments